LocationFort Pierce, FL
3019 S. US Hwy 1
Fort Pierce, FL 34982
New 2019 Heartland Wilderness 2575RK***LAST ONE *** SAVE **BIG** $$$ *** HUGE BLOWOUT SPECIAL ****FULLY LOADED UNIT***
** GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN FLORIDA ** AND NEVER ANY DEALER FEES **
NOW IN STOCK! ALL NEW 2019 HEARTLAND WILDERNESS 2575RK UPGRADED LIGHT WEIGHT TRAVEL TRAILER FOR SALE WHOLESALE!
VIDEO! ACTUAL UNIT SHOWN!
****NEW 2019 MODEL *** LOADED AND POWER EVERYTHING***
SIX SIDED ALUMINUM FRAMING WITH FIBERGLASS EXTERIOR FINISH,
WIDE TRAX AXLES AND MUCH MORE.
*** CHECK OUT THE FEATURES***
POWER AWNING W/LED LIGHTING ** POWER TONGUE JACK*** POWER
STABLIZING JACK'S *** RETRACTABLE LED TV ACROSS FROM SOFA***CENTRAL VACUM SYSTEM ***WIDE TRAX AXLES ***FULLY PAINTED FIBERGLASS FRONT CAP W/ LED LIGHTS *** SIX SIDED ALL ALUMINUM FRAMED STRUCTURE *** HEATED AND ENCLOSED UNDERBELLY ***PLEATED FABRIC SHADES *** AND THE LIST GOES ON *** COME ON IN AND SEE THE ALL NEW 2019 WILDERNESS TRAVEL TRAILERS***
See just how fun and convenient camping can be with a rear kitchen, single slide out, and a front bedroom in this Wilderness 2575RK travel trailer by Heartland RV.
Enter through the main door near the rear and you will find yourself in the kitchen area. Along the rear wall there is a refrigerator, three burner range, double kitchen sink, L-shaped counter, and overhead cabinets for dishes.
The roadside slide has a sofa with overhead cabinets and a booth dinette. Enjoy meals and just hanging out at the sofa and dinette, plus at night they both convert into more sleeping space. On the opposite side you will find an entertainment center with optional TV, and a storage cabinet.
In the side aisle bathroom there is a toilet, sink, medicine cabinet, angled shower, and linen cabinet where you can store towels or toiletries.
The front bedroom has a queen bed, nightstands, and a private entry/exit door which leads outside, and more! Travel Trailers , Fifth Wheels , Toy Haulers, Pop up Campers all at Wholesale Pricing everyday. We also have other used Travel Trailers , Fifth Wheels, Pop up Campers and Toy Haulers by Winnebago, Minnie Winnie, Keystone, Outback, Sunset Trail, Cherokee, Wolf Pup, Surveyor, Venegence Toy Haulers, Puma , RPod, R-POD, Zinger, Clipper by Coachmen, Freedom Express, Flagstaff, Micro Lite, Classic, Open Range, Salem, Kodiak, Starcraft, Prime Time.
Interior Color: Mystic Isle, Empire
|Length||30 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Interior Color||Mystic Isle, Empire|
|Hitch Weight||640 lbs|
|Gross Weight||6900 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5868 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||52 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|TV Info||Optional LR LCD TV|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.