LocationFort Pierce, FL
3019 S. US Hwy 1
Fort Pierce, FL 34982
New 2020 Forest River RV Rockwood Mini Lite 2109S*** ** GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN FLORIDA ** AND NEVER ANY DEALER FEES **
Rockwood Mini Lite travel trailer 2109S highlights:
- ONLY 4,178 POUNDS AS EQUIPPED
- ONLY 22'4" LONG TONGUE TO BUMPER
- SPACIOUS INTERIOR WITH SOFA SLIDE
- REAR ENTRY WITH FRONT WALK AROUND QUEEN BED
- ALL ALUMINUM FRAMED CONSTRUCTION
- LARGE FRONT WINDOW
- TONS OF FEATURES!
ROCKWOOD VS OTHERS
*SIX-SIDED ALUM FRAMED * 2-SIDES & WOOD TRUSS
* RUBBERIZED TORSION AXLES * BASIC SPRING AXLES ONLY
* ENCLOSED UNDERBELLY * ??????
* FULLY WALK-ABLE ROOF * CAREFUL WHERE YOU WALK
* TINTED FRAMELSS WINDOWS * MOST DON"T (OLD STYLE) ??
* SOLID SURFACE KITCHEN C-TOP * MOST HAVE LAMINATE ??
* SOLID WOOD CABINETRY * MOST DO NOT (FLIMSY) ??
* VACUUM BONDED & PLYWOOD * PARTICLEBOARD ??
* ALUMINUM FRAMED UNDER BED * CHEAP 2X2 WOOD STILES
* ALUMINUM FRAMED DINETTES * CHEAP 2X2 WOOD STILES
* DRAWERS UNDER BED * MOST DON'T ??
* DRAWERS UNDER DINETTE SEATS * MOST DON'T
Exterior Color: CHAMPAGNE
Interior Color: AMERICAN MAPLE W CHOCOLATE
|Length||22 ft 4 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||10 ft 3 in|
|Interior Color||AMERICAN MAPLE W CHOCOLATE|
|Hitch Weight||412 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4171 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1521 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||58 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door Gas/Electric|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3700 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric Quick Recovery|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||14' Power w/LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.