LocationFort Pierce, FL
3019 S. US Hwy 1
Fort Pierce, FL 34982
New 2021 Forest River RV Rockwood Ultra Lite 2911BS** GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN FLORIDA ** AND NEVER ANY DEALER FEES **
***WHOLESALE INTERNET PRICE $ 35,979.00+ $2,318.00 FREIGHT TO DEALER ** NO OTHER DISCOUNTS APPLY**
NOW IN STOCK! ALL NEW 2021 ROCKWOOD 2911BS ULTRA LITE PREMIUM TWO BEDROOM DOUBLE SLIDE OUTSIDE KITCHEN TRAVEL TRAILER FOR SALE WHOLESALE!
ROCKWOOD'S ARE JUST PLAIN AND SIMPLY "BUILT BETTER" and here are just a few of the reasons why:
ROCKWOOD MINI LITES VS OTHERS
* SIX SIDED ALUM FRAMED * 2-SIDES & WOOD TRUSS
* RUBBER TORSION AXLES * SPRING AXLES ONLY
* ENCLOSED UNDERBELLY * ??????
* FULLY WALKABLE ROOF * CAREFUL WHERE YOU WALK
* TINTED FRAMELSS WINDOWS * MOST DON"T (OLD STYLE) ??
* FRONT WINDOW ON CAP'S * MOST DON'T (DARK INSIDE)
* SOLID SURFACE COUNTERTOPS * MOST HAVE LAMINATE ??
* SOLID WOOD CABINETRY * MOST DO NOT (FLIMSY) ??
* VACUUM BONDED & PLYWOOD * PARTICLEBOARD ??
* ALUMINUM FRAMED UNDER BED * CHEAP 2X2 WOOD STILES
* ALUMINUM FRAMED DINETTES * CHEAP 2X2 WOOD STILES
* DRAWERS UNDER BED * MOST DON'T ??
* DRAWERS UNDER EACH DINETTE * MOST DON'T
* HD STEEL SLIDE OUT MECHANISM * CHEAP INFERIOR SLIDES ??
**OTHER DEALERS CHARGE UP TO $995.00 ADDITIONAL DEALER FEES?? (SAY NO TO THAT !!) TROPICAL NEVER CHARGES ANY DEALER FEES.***
WHSL DISC: $12,998
WHOLESALE PRICE: $35,979
Exterior Color: WHITE FIBERGLASS EXTERIOR
Interior Color: AMERICAN MAPLE W/CHOCOLATE
|Length||35 ft 2 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Interior Color||AMERICAN MAPLE W/CHOCOLATE|
|Exterior Color||WHITE FIBERGLASS EXTERIOR|
|Hitch Weight||1038 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7605 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2233 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||60 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Large Double Door|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||6508 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric Quick Recovery|
|AC BTU||28500 btu|
|TV Info||LR LED TV|
|Awning Info||21' Power with Adjustable Rain Dump and LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.