LocationFort Pierce, FL
3019 S. US Hwy 1
Fort Pierce, FL 34982
Used 2020 Forest River RV Rockwood Mini Lite 2507S** GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN FLORIDA ** AND NEVER ANY DEALER FEES **
***WHOLESALE INTERNET PRICE $ 24,997
WE SOLD IT NEW- JUST TRADED IN - 2020 ROCKWOOD 2507S MINI LITE PREMIUM UPGRADED LITE WEIGHT TRAVEL TRAILER FOR SALE WHOLESALE!
ROCKWOOD'S ARE JUST PLAIN AND SIMPLY "BUILT BETTER" and here are just a few of the reasons why:
ROCKWOOD MINI LITES VS OTHERS
* SIX SIDED ALUM FRAMED * 2-SIDES & WOOD TRUSS
* RUBBER TORSION AXLES * SPRING AXLES ONLY
* ENCLOSED UNDERBELLY * ??????
* FULLY WALK-ABLE ROOF * CAREFUL WHERE YOU WALK
* TINTED FRAMELESS WINDOWS * MOST DON"T (OLD STYLE) ??
* FRONT WINDOW ON CAP'S * MOST DON'T (DARK INSIDE)
* SOLID SURFACE COUNTERTOPS * MOST HAVE LAMINATE ??
* SOLID WOOD CABINETRY * MOST DO NOT (FLIMSY) ??
* VACUUM BONDED & PLYWOOD * PARTICLEBOARD ??
* ALUMINUM FRAMED UNDER BED * CHEAP 2X2 WOOD STILES
* ALUMINUM FRAMED DINETTES * CHEAP 2X2 WOOD STILES
* DRAWERS UNDER BED * MOST DON'T ??
* DRAWERS UNDER EACH DINETTE * MOST DON'T
* HD STEEL SLIDE OUT MECHANISM * CHEAP INFERIOR SLIDES ??
**OTHER DEALERS CHARGE UP TO $995.00 ADDITIONAL DEALER FEES?? (SAY NO TO THAT !!) TROPICAL NEVER CHARGES ANY DEALER FEES.***
Exterior Color: CHAMPAIGNE FIBERGLAS EXTERIOR
Interior Color: SLATEWOOD W/CHOCOLATE
|Length||25 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||10 ft 11 in|
|Interior Color||SLATEWOOD W/CHOCOLATE|
|Exterior Color||CHAMPAIGNE FIBERGLAS EXTERIOR|
|Hitch Weight||684 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5305 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1539 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||58 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door Gas/Electric|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric Quick Recovery|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||17' Power w/LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.